I had planned to update this blog weekly, but with my current schedule, I am finding it difficult to find the time. Its not Caroline being busy hiking 14-ers or seeing Denver attractions, no it is schoolwork. Who knew that library school would be so much work? With hundreds of pages of reading and small papers I am kept busy while I am out of class.
Pictures of my decorated apartment were going to be in this blog, but I haven't had time to take those pictures. Honestly, I haven't hung up anymore pictures or maps since my first couple days here. I will be attempting to finally finish that sometime this week. On October 1st, I celebrated my month-long presence in Denver. I am able to find my way around my neighborhood now.
The Ross-University Hills Library is now my new public library. It has the most amazing CD and DVD collection and access to many others in the other Denver Public Library branches. Needless to say, my music library has expanded. Of note, my grocery store is right across the street from it. Also in that area is what might be my new dentist! I have some calls to make to make it official.
I can't go a post without mentioning the mountains. The past couple days have not been as sun-filled as usual. Dark clouds are hanging out over the mountains giving an ominous feel, but only a few sprinkles have fallen. The clouds make the mountains look even more intense than usual.
Homework awaits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment